We are excited to announce that we now welcome guest posts for the LewdChat blog! We are looking for enthralling, alluring and steamy articles and stories to be written for the readership of our regulars and visitors. This invitation is extended to all: our users, residents, staff, as well as any guests who would like to be published on our website. We will ensure proper credits are given to the author for their published work.
When submitting a guest post for review, kindly ensure that the following guidelines are taken into consideration.
The topic of your blog post is limited only by your racy imagination, as long as you follow a seductive theme. Risqué content is highly desirable as the subject of your article, though not a requirement per se.
We highly recommend interested writers to reach out to us for content ideas and/or suggestions before you start working on a piece to submit. Please direct your discussions regarding blog subjects to the #lewdchat channel on our IRC Chat.
These topics serve as a guideline of what your spicy blog could be about:
- Your experience on LewdChat
- A sexy encounter
- Tips on Roleplaying that work best for you
- Suggestions on Sexting Online
- Fictional or Nonfictional Erotica
- Advices on erotic roleplay for new users
- How to interact with people in sext chat rooms
The above concepts should not restrict your creativity juices if you have other enlivening ideas.
Any post containing an advertisement for your product or other personal promotions will be immediately rejected.
- Your blog must be your original work and must not be published on the internet or print medium prior to submission.
- You agree not to publish it on your own blog or webpage, as well as anywhere else on the web.
- If you wish to post an abstract on your own website, you may do so with prior consent provided that it links to the original article on the LewdChat website.
- You may provide up to a byline for the post, including a small bio relating to the author. This, however, is optional and up to your discretion.
- The submission request should be at least 400 words long and no more than 1000 words. Any exception to article length would only be entertained if the topic requires the same.
- You should read the following article as an example of erotic literature for the blog:
“Little Tingly Touches: Part one. Kiss them” by xoNiki.
- The editors at LewdChat will check your submission for grammatical, punctuation and other such errors. In the off chance that a substantial change to your article is deemed necessary, we will email you back with our suggested changes and will require your consent before publishing the work.
- The editorial team of LewdChat works on a voluntary basis. We ask you to ensure your article is free of basic spelling and such linguistic errors by checking it on an editor such as MS Word. This makes our job slightly easier and helps us appreciate your literary genius for its true brilliance.
- For clarity and/or publicity purposes, we may occasionally write a brief excerpt or summary to your article to provide context or the underlying principle to depict the importance of your work. We will ensure, in such a case, that our remarks are clearly marked and comprehensible to the reader as separate from your article.
We, at LewdChat, are a community of brilliant and imaginative minds. We fully recognize the work you put into a blog post for submission. However, we reserve the right to publish or deny any request at our own discretion. We appreciate the efforts you put into your lewd posts and thank every one of the authors who decide to submit for publication. We value our users and will assess the articles in terms of their benefit and value to our readers.
In the case that we are unable to approve of your guest post, we would inform you of the same. Notwithstanding our gratitude, our editors may not be able to provide a reason or explanation of a denied blog submission.
Why Should I Write for LewdChat?
When you choose to submit your article to our blog site, you are making a valuable contribution to the LewdChat community by providing engaging and exciting content to our readers and viewers of the website. Your participation helps the webpage grow, our community improve, and our viewership strengthen.
For your constructive efforts towards the betterment of LewdChat and furtherance of our quality public outreach, your endeavors will be duly acknowledged. As earlier stated, a short author byline can be published along with your work on our website. Moreover, we will attempt to provide due recognition to your work in our chatrooms as applicable.
You should also visit the page “Be a Part of LewdChat Community” if you are interested in being more involved with the LewdChat community. The linked article incorporates ways in which you could be helpful to the improvement and advancement of LewdChat.
After you have read through the aforementioned guidelines and your post abides by them:
- Kindly email it to us at “blogs[at]lewdchat[dot]com” to be considered for submission. Our voluntary editors may require some time to assess and analyze your post before responding to your request.
- If you wish to include a short bio about yourself, you are encouraged to submit a brief introduction or summary of yourself to be included with the article and in your author profile. As previously iterated, it is not mandatory to include a byline.
- Please provide your consent that you are inclined to engage with the readers of the blog, which includes regular users of LewdChat, in the comments section of the article.
- You are free to either use the body of email to include your content or use the attachment feature. The attached file for submission has to be in a renowned format such as doc, docx or pdf.
In any circumstance that we are unable to accept your submission and inform you of the same, you may seek for publication elsewhere.
We, at LewdChat, show our utmost gratitude for your interest in writing for our blog. Thank you.